Major congrats, dear Tamiko and dear Bushra!
- A Wild Surmise: New & Selected Poems & Recordings, Eloise Klein Healy, Red Hen Press
- Chopper! Chopper! Poetry From Bordered Lives, Veronica Reyes, Red Hen Press/Arktoi Books
- Chord Box, Elizabeth Lindsey Rogers, The University of Arkansas Press
- The Collected Poems of Ai, Ai, W.W. Norton & Company
- The Exchange, Sophie Cabot Black, Graywolf Press
- Proxy, R. Erica Doyle, Belladonna Collaborative
- Rise in the Fall, Ana Bozicevic, Birds, LLC
- She Has a Name, Kamilah Aisha Moon, Four Way Books
- Viral, Suzanne Parker, Alice James Books
- We Come Elemental, Tamiko Beyer, Alice James Books
- Corona, Bushra Rehman, Sibling Rivalry Press
- Hild: A Novel, Nicola Griffith, Farrar, Straus and Giroux
- In His Secret Life, Mel Bossa, Bold Strokes Books
- My Education, Susan Choi, Penguin Group/Viking
- The Two Hotel Francforts: A Novel, David Leavitt, Bloomsbury
For more information, please click here: http://www.lambdaliterary.org/features/news/03/06/26th-annual-lambda-literary-award-finalists-announced/
Congrats, dear Tamiko!
"Tamiko Beyer packs a good deal of complication into We Come Elemental, her slim new book of poetry from Alice James Books. With a lean, lyrical style, Beyer asks the reader to contemplate the connection between the natural world and ourselves; how water and mud and land intersect with identity and body and politics; and whether the lines we draw are as firm as we would have ourselves believe."
To read the more, click here: http://www.lambdaliterary.org/?s=tamiko+beyer&submit