Kundiman’s annual retreat was featured in the latest issue of P&W!
Poetry Organizations from Across the United States Join Together to Offer Programs on the Theme “What Is It, Then, Between Us?: Poetry & Democracy”
Giving Tuesday 2018 was a wild success! Over the span of two days, 92 generous donors participated in our fundraiser, 34 community members shared our message to their networks, and a total of $12,500.00 was raised, 50% of our total goal, not including Facebook and Paypal's matching pledge.
As the new year approaches, we need your help to raise the remaining $12,500. Please, continue to give, continue to share, continue to bring our organization and its services to more members of our community by taking one of the actions below:
- Donate through our Facebook page or website.
- Create a Kundiman Fundraiser Button on your Facebook account using these helpful directions and share a post to help raise funds.
- Thank your friends and family as they donate to your button.
- Tag Kundiman in your thank yous so we can also send love their way.
There are plenty of other ways to help, too! We would love it if you can:
- Re-share our posts for the existing Kundiman campaigns and include a short message on why you stand with Kundiman.
- Suggest to your networks to Like and Follow Kundiman across social media platforms.
As always, thank you for all you've done already and all you will do to usher Kundiman into the new year!